I have been doing some good journaling during this cold snap in the Midwest.
Here are a few prompts that have been so helpful to me:
1. What's one hard lesson you're grateful life taught you in the past year?
2. What's something you've moved on from that once meant the world to you? And, what's something you love today that you never knew you needed in your life?
3. What's one unchangeable reality you're still holding on to and resisting? What can you do right now to ease your mind into the acceptance of this reality?
4. Who would you be, and what else would you see about your present life situation, if you removed the thought that's been worrying you?
5. How has your daily environment been affecting you recently?
Such great food for thought.
Often, I don't think I have an answer to the question. But the longer I sit and let my mind turn the prompt over and over, I find something pops into my head and as I write, I gain more and more insight into things inside my soul that need expression.
I have had some great realizations.
Some new ideas about how I'd like to make changes this year.
Some convicting insight into my behavior and habits.
More prompts soon!
All journal prompts from http://www.marcandangel.com/
Join the conversation.